[drats_users] Once Again

Bill Cherepy
Mon Mar 15 07:12:14 PDT 2010

Well, it just doesn't work. The radios are about 100 feet apart and I'm only
seven miles straight line from the repeater sitting atop a water tank on top
of a hill. Last Monday night I was not able to chat with a station on this
same repeater. I see the repeater auto ID on the screen as garbage ( I guess
that's to be expected), but I don't even see garbage when either radio keys
(and they do key).  Either my setup is wrong on both PC setups (and I set up
per the Docs on the D-Rats Website) or there's something wrong at the
repeater. Unfortunately, I can't link the B & C modules to REF015C at the
same time. I'll have to give it a try again if I can get the other station
to work with me.

Thanks,

Bill WB4WTN