[drats_users] SMTP balking at me

Dan Smith
Sat Mar 13 15:50:03 PST 2010

> -- Exception: --
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "d_rats\msgrouting.pyo", line 474, in _run_one
>   File "d_rats\msgrouting.pyo", line 443, in _route_message
>   File "d_rats\msgrouting.pyo", line 267, in _route_msg
>   File "d_rats\emailgw.pyo", line 329, in validate_incoming
>   File "d_rats\emailgw.pyo", line 312, in __validate_access
>   File "re.pyo", line 142, in search
>   File "re.pyo", line 241, in _compile
> error: nothing to repeat

The callsign is processed as a regex, as is the email filter.  It looks
like you're putting something in there that isn't working and is
generating an exception that I should be catching :)

You should have just your callsign (exactly as configured in the
preferences) in the callsign field, the type set to "both" and nothing
in the email filter box.  If you continue to get the error, can you send
me a scrubbed config file for me to look at?