[drats_users] SMTP balking at me

Brian Lawler
Sat Mar 13 15:46:54 PST 2010

I have not been using the email feature for a while and I decided to set it
up again.  I keep getting the following error block in the log for each
email message in my D-RATS outbox.  I tried three different accounts.  They
receive POP3 fine.  I have my call in the permissions and have tried "* both
*"  Any ideas??  Thanks!
-KNØN

-- Exception: --
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "d_rats\msgrouting.pyo", line 474, in _run_one
  File "d_rats\msgrouting.pyo", line 443, in _route_message
  File "d_rats\msgrouting.pyo", line 267, in _route_msg
  File "d_rats\emailgw.pyo", line 329, in validate_incoming
  File "d_rats\emailgw.pyo", line 312, in __validate_access
  File "re.pyo", line 142, in search
  File "re.pyo", line 241, in _compile
error: nothing to repeat
------