[drats_users] b10

Bill Cherepy
Tue Mar 9 08:31:41 PST 2010

I'm using an ID-880 with the following parameters:

Com16 (radio does key)
ATEN Serial to USB converter with the OPC-1529 Serial cable.
9600 Baud.
I followed the directions for config on the D-RATS Website.

Distance to the repeater about 7 miles.

The other Stn was using an IC-2820 and he said it was set for 38400.
He is approximately 2 miles from repeater.

Both of us are using outdoor antennas.

Bill WB4WTN