[drats_users] b10

Bill Cherepy
Tue Mar 9 08:11:07 PST 2010

I am also using Beta 10 and could not send messages via RF during some
testing last night. I'm a newbie and may not be doing it right, but in the
Chat window I would send either Quick MSG or by typing and the other station
could not see my messages.  He was running Beta 9. Also, my station did not
show up in the Stations list.  I took a look at the Debug log and all of my
transmissions were garbled. If I went to the Ratflector and sent a Quick
MSG, the text in the Debug Log was readable.

Bill WB4WTN