[drats_users] E-Mail Question

Roger Jones
Sun Jan 31 09:29:26 PST 2010

Can you take me of your email list. Roger Jones
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Smith
  To: Discussion of D-RATS
  Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [drats_users] E-Mail Question

  > When sending an email using ver 0.3.2b8 you have an option to either
  > save or send the message. If I save the message it goes into the Outbox
  > and then is sent to the Internet address of the message. What happens
  > when I click on <send>? When is the <send> option used?

  Send lets you force it to go somewhere other than the automatic
  destination.  For example, lets say you want to send a message to
  station A, but you can't reach it directly.  You can reach station B,
  which can reach station A, however.  So you address the message to
  station A, but "send" it to station B.  Station B (if it has forwarding
  enabled) will forward it to station A since it's not addressed to it.

  I know it's a little confusing, but I'm not sure how to change it to
  make it more intuitive...  Suggestions are welcomed :)