[drats_users] E-Mail Question

Dan Smith
Sun Jan 31 08:41:04 PST 2010

> When sending an email using ver 0.3.2b8 you have an option to either
> save or send the message. If I save the message it goes into the Outbox
> and then is sent to the Internet address of the message. What happens
> when I click on <send>? When is the <send> option used?

Send lets you force it to go somewhere other than the automatic
destination.  For example, lets say you want to send a message to
station A, but you can't reach it directly.  You can reach station B,
which can reach station A, however.  So you address the message to
station A, but "send" it to station B.  Station B (if it has forwarding
enabled) will forward it to station A since it's not addressed to it.

I know it's a little confusing, but I'm not sure how to change it to
make it more intuitive...  Suggestions are welcomed :)