[drats_users] Internet Email Question

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 25 06:45:08 PST 2010

> When I was sending the below Email I was on my desktop as N0EOP. I think
> that I have both of the systems configured the same in DRATS except for
> the -1 ssdi on the laptop. I filled in the email the same both times.
> The one above went through. The one below created the 'inturrupt' msg
> and did not get sent. Any idea why?

If they are configured the same and you're trying to do the same
procedure, then something else is getting in the way.  Perhaps a
firewall or virus scanner preventing the email from being sent?

Send me a debug log from right after you get the interrupted message and
I'll try to figure out what it is.