[drats_users] Text message to radio display?

Mark Phillips
Sun Jan 24 21:31:46 PST 2010

With a HotSpot we also have access to the entire stream too. Just the
same way that a repeater does.

I think what you're saying is that D-RATS can only inject stuff into the
data part of the payload?

Methinks that DVAR-HotSpot Mark might be getting an email :} If somehow
between you there can be a mechanism whereby you can forward whole
packets to DVAR .....

If you could do that them you could break free of the payload boundaries
too thus upping the throughput etc.

Mark