[drats_users] Messages on a Mac

Dan Smith
Tue Feb 23 17:07:17 PST 2010

> I connect the computer to the radio, using a USB to Serial adapter. Chat
> works fine. I click on the messages tab, then on New. The Choose a form
> screen comes up. The drop box is greyed out.

Okay, this means that your templates aren't installed.  I'm not sure why
that wouldn't have happened (Debbie, have you seen this?)

Are you comfortable with the terminal or the filesystem?  If you can
navigate to the ".d-rats" directory in your home folder, check to see if
it's empty.  If it is, try downloading one of the form files directly
and putting it in there.  Here's a link to the memo form:

http://d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/d-rats.hg/raw-file/ea9152765365/forms/memo.xml

If that works, we'll see about getting the others fixed in there, but
lets start with this.