[drats_users] Messages on a Mac

BEAMAR at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 13:00:39 PST 2010

I connect the computer to the radio, using a USB to Serial adapter. Chat
works fine. I click on the messages tab, then on New. The Choose a form screen
comes up. The drop box is greyed out. The OK and Cancel buttons work. I am
using version 0.3.1 GTK 2.16.6 PyGTK 2.14.1 and OS 10.5.8 on   a 2.4 GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo, with 2 Gigs of Ram.

Buddy WB4OMG