[drats_users] R: drats_users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 17

iw1gap
Sat Feb 20 15:29:13 PST 2010

Hello,
there are the logs.

Can you create an autostart function?
When
the server reboot I must click on ok for start the application.
Click
ok could an antomatic actions?

Thanks

Andrea

originale----
>Da: drats_users-request at intrepid.danplanet.com
>Data:
20/02/2010 18.00
>A: <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
>Ogg:
drats_users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 17

>Send drats_users mailing list
submissions to
>	drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
>
>To subscribe or
unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>	http://intrepid.danplanet.
com/mailman/listinfo/drats_users
>or, via email, send a message with
subject or body 'help' to

owner at intrepid.danplanet.com

>When replying, please edit your Subject
line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of drats_users
digest..."

>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. d-rats repeater proxy
configuration problems (iw1gap)
>   2. Re: d-rats repeater proxy
configuration problems (Dan Smith)

iw1gap <iw1gap at tiscali.it>
>Subject: [drats_users] d-rats repeater
proxy configuration problems
>To: drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com

>Hello everyone,
>I have a problem with two installations of d-rats
proxy
>repeater installed on windows and centos.
>
>Windows Server
(winsrv.radio.
>it):
>I have configured in tab settings net:localhost:
9000.
>I have
>removed the com1 and I launched the program.
>The first
run works.
>When
>I stop&restart the program the TCP port 9000 is no
longer accessible
>and the system does not work.
>I do not know how to
explain why, port
>9000 is open, no firewall.
>
>On Centos (dstar.
radio.it):
>I configured
>the program with DAN's help.
>It open the
GUI console, I enter same
>values of the windows configuration.

>Locally, does not answer the door
>(eg. telnet localhost 9000 no
replay).
>On server there isn't internal
>firewall.
>
>For all systems
used (win & lnx) have do not have radio on
>com1 and then I have
deleted the settings for com1 tab settings.

>have used d-rats
0.3.1 version.
>Con you help me?
>Many thanks
>
>IW1GAP,
>Andrea

>SysOp of IR1CJ Turin dstar node
>
>Bye
>

>Presentaci un amico!
Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che
attiver? un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo
stesso sconto di 30 euro verr? poi offerto al tuo amico.

come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw

>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010
06:37:43 -0800
>From: Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>
>Subject: Re:
[drats_users] d-rats repeater proxy configuration
Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
8

>> I have configured in tab settings net:localhost:9000.
>
>It
doesn't make sense to do this, because the proxy would be connecting

>to itself.
>
>> I have removed the com1 and I launched the program.
The first run
>> works. When I stop&restart the program the TCP port
9000 is no longer
>> accessible and the system does not work.
>
>It
might be a case of a time wait socket because it was connecting to

>itself.  Eliminate the loopback connection and see if that's any
different.

>If the above does not work, please send me the repeater.
log that it