[drats_users] d-rats repeater proxy configuration problems

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 20 06:37:43 PST 2010

> I have configured in tab settings net:localhost:9000.

It doesn't make sense to do this, because the proxy would be connecting
to itself.

> I have removed the com1 and I launched the program. The first run
> works. When I stop&restart the program the TCP port 9000 is no longer
> accessible and the system does not work.

It might be a case of a time wait socket because it was connecting to
itself.  Eliminate the loopback connection and see if that's any different.

If the above does not work, please send me the repeater.log that it
generates so I can see why it's not opening the port.