[drats_users] d-rats repeater proxy configuration problems

iw1gap
Sat Feb 20 04:14:57 PST 2010

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with two installations of d-rats proxy
repeater installed on windows and centos.

Windows Server (winsrv.radio.
it):
I have configured in tab settings net:localhost:9000.
I have
removed the com1 and I launched the program.
The first run works.
When
I stop&restart the program the TCP port 9000 is no longer accessible
and the system does not work.
I do not know how to explain why, port
9000 is open, no firewall.

On Centos (dstar.radio.it):
I configured
the program with DAN's help.
It open the GUI console, I enter same
values of the windows configuration.
Locally, does not answer the door
(eg. telnet localhost 9000 no replay).
On server there isn't internal
firewall.

For all systems used (win & lnx) have do not have radio on
com1 and then I have deleted the settings for com1 tab settings.

have used d-rats 0.3.1 version.
Con you help me?
Many thanks

IW1GAP,
Andrea
SysOp of IR1CJ Turin dstar node

Bye

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico.

Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw