[drats_users] Positioning Report Question

DESloan at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 11:31:17 PST 2010

Dan,
   Makes sense now. I just was not expecting it to echo my pows  report
when a remote station requested it.

TNX &  73,
Dave N0EOP

In a message dated 2/11/2010 11:44:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dsmith at danplanet.com writes:

> I  notice that every so often my station  automatically sends the
following
> pos:

Do you have a GPS beacon set?  If  not, it's probably remote stations
requesting your position.  I need  to add an event for that so it tells
you that it happened :)

>  This shows up in the Chat window. I don't see  other stations pos
reports
> in chat. Do I have something configured  wrong?

No, you  see it because your station is sending it and it doesn't get
parsed like it  normally would if it was received.  It sounds kinda
silly, but the  last time I dug into how I could properly fix that it was
kinda messy so I  deferred it :)

dsmith#danplanet.com,  s/#/@/

drats_users  mailing  list
drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com