[drats_users] Positioning Report Question

Dan Smith
Thu Feb 11 10:44:01 PST 2010

> I notice that every so often my station  automatically sends the following
> pos:

Do you have a GPS beacon set?  If not, it's probably remote stations
requesting your position.  I need to add an event for that so it tells
you that it happened :)

> This shows up in the Chat window. I don't see  other stations pos reports
> in chat. Do I have something configured  wrong?

No, you see it because your station is sending it and it doesn't get
parsed like it normally would if it was received.  It sounds kinda
silly, but the last time I dug into how I could properly fix that it was
kinda messy so I deferred it :)