[drats_users] Stations shown on the map

Andy McMullin
Thu Aug 12 02:44:37 PDT 2010

Hi There,

Silly question but how do you clear the list of stations that will be shown on the map? I don't mean tick the box so they're not shown, I mean remove them from the list completely.

Currently I am on the ratflector with only 6 real stations live. However, when I look at the map, I see 21 stations in the list; I have no idea when they were last heard, so I don't know if the positions are valid, and I can't seem to get rid of the couple I do know are wrong. I can't seem to find a way to delete the lot so is there a "time to live" setting for flushing positions out of the list that I'm missing or something?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Regards
Andy, G8TQH