[drats_users] Drats proxy on G2 server progress?

Gary
Wed Aug 11 07:50:53 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Myself, and many others in the area are interested in using Drats more.

They believe one of the next logical steps would be to install a Drats proxy
on a G2 repeater. I agreed to allow it on the WG2MSK repeater, this is a non
Icom repeater that runs the G4ULF package.

I spoke to someone at the Dayton booth this year, and he indicated it would
have to be done by Robin and his Dplus.

Has ANY progress been made on this?

If not, our repeater uses a Satoshi V7 board that has a data jack (We also
have Marks, and can now use it as the software now supports it). Any way to
leverage it?

D-Star interest in NYC is at an all-time low and starting to become hostile
and negative, we hope to change that by making our D-Star repeater as open
as possible.

Gary KB2BSL

The Staten Island Digital Group

WG2MSK repeater