[drats_users] gps ???

Francis Miele
Tue Aug 10 18:18:24 PDT 2010

Mike,

some of the stations are out on the edge of the repeaters coverage, but I
tested with my own mobile and I am just a couple of air miles away. My
mobile was never properly identified, yet one of those out on the fringe
gets identified as unknown and then immediately shows up with his call sign

Are you running the same version as I am, ver 0.3.3b2? I think it used to
work ok with earlier versions, but it has been a while since I messed with
drats.

--
Fran, W1FJM