[drats_users] ratflector help needed

Mike Heitmann
Wed Aug 4 10:36:39 PDT 2010

Reading the thread - it looks like you've figured it out. That's great!

An FYI for the group based on my experiences: Every Windows based machine I've
helped setup so far has required the operator to tell the virus
scanner/mal-ware/firewall packages to allow the d-rats_repeater application to
run before connections would be allowed. The method for doing this is different
in each virus scanner/mal-ware/firewall program, and sometimes between different
versions of the same package.

Mike, N0SO
Operating ratf.n0so.net:9000