[drats_users] ratflector help needed

Francis Miele
Wed Aug 4 08:23:54 PDT 2010

i put network with a host of w1fjm.ham-radio-op.net, which is a dyndns name,
and left the port at 9000. I even tried the actual ip address assigned by my
isp. Accept incoming connections is checked along with trust local host

in drats i put a radio entry for network, with a host address of localhost
and the port is 9000.

--
Fran