[drats_users] Dayton 2010

John Smith
Mon Apr 19 22:25:56 PDT 2010

Dan,
I have upgraded the new version of D-RATS on my Windows Vista (64bit), I am
receiving an error message on start of the program, I like to uninstall and
reinstall a fresh copy but unfortunately I do not know how to uninstall the
D-RATS? Because there is no any uninstaller with D-RATS, please help me how
I can uninstall the D-RATS it without a uninstaller?
PS: If you like to see the error message I can send as file?

Thank you,

73 de Mushtaq / LA3RIA
****