[drats_users] Dayton 2010

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 19 16:15:07 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am planning to be at Dayton again this year.  If you are there, please
find me and say hello.  I'll be at the Friday night D-STAR event at the
Drury as well.  I hear that the format for that will be different this
year, allowing more interaction among the participants.

I'm not sure if I'll have an Internet connection at the demo booth this
year, but if so, it would be great to get some people on the ratflector
to chat with the people at the booth.

Also, I set up a robot station on the ratflector this afternoon.  This
machine will attempt to stay connected between now and Dayton,
collecting as many unique callsigns as possible.  I'll grab the final
total before I leave and will use it to illustrate how many people use
the ratflector for testing.

If you have the ability, please get on the ratflector sometime between
now and Dayton and ping KK7DS-Z to get yourself in the record.  If you
know other D-RATS users that aren't on this list, please pass the word.
 Feel free to link RF in your area to the ratflector so get RF-only
users into the log.  Lets see how high of a number we can get!