[drats_users] QST question

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 5 14:40:01 PDT 2010

> OK, I created a simple .txt file to play with and QST msgs would not send
> it. Windoze version BTW. I looked in the debug log and even with the
> interval set to 1 minute, I could not see where it was being sent, or even
> an attempt at sending.

Hmm, seems to work just fine for me on windows:

  Waiting 1.8 sec before transmitting
  Sending warm-up: DDT2-: 0:0:254 !->! (...[8])
  Sending block: DDT2-: 0:1:0 K7HIO->CQCQCQ (@echo Hello World...[17])
  Sending command output: Hello World

  Waiting 1.5 sec before transmitting
  Sending block: DDT2-: 0:1:0 K7HIO->CQCQCQ (Hello World
  ...[13])

The first is configured as a File (which is sending the contents of
C:\test.bat) and the second is an Exec (which is sending the output of
C:\test.bat).