[drats_users] 0.3.2

Bill Cherepy
Sun Apr 4 09:15:06 PDT 2010

> Hmmm... there must be something about the changed reflector definition
> that d-rats doesn't like. I' go into the .d-rats/ folder and open
> d-rats.config with a text editor and take a look at the ports defined.

Ok, found the problem. It seems that the Config file is VERY picky. I had
made an error in the entry for the local reflector and when I unchecked it,
that's when D-RATS would hang.  I'd have to go into Terminal to kill it.
After I corrected the entry, I can now switch back and forth just fine.

Where can I find info on setting up a Ratflector on a local machine? I have
a Pentium 4 machine just laying around and I thought I might experiment with
it.

Thanks,

Bill WB4WTN