[drats_users] Running D-RATS From Source in Windows

Mike Heitmann
Tue Sep 15 08:02:38 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Just for fun, I've tried unsuccessfully to get D-RATS to run from source in Windows. I'm able to run drats_repeaters this way, but when I try to start d_rats I get this in the debug log:

packages\libxml2.py", line 1, in <module>
   from libxmlmods import libxml2mod
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

Python 2.6 libxml2 package is loaded. Is it not the correct version or am I missing somthing else?

Thanks from a python newbie!

73,
Mike, N0SO
Sent from my iPhone