[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.1b4

Dan Smith
Wed Sep 9 15:15:59 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I just posted 0.3.1b4 with the following changes:

 - Include the new repeater code that does per-port callsign learning
   and intelligent forwarding when possible
 - Adjust the buffer fill algorithm to (hopefully) improve socket-based
   connections with RF on the other side (i.e. Dongle and ratflector
   users talking to RF users)

The repeater changes should vastly improve the use of a repeater with
multiple connections and will avoid tying up an attached RF path
unnecessarily.  I'd really like to hear about people's experience using
this new bit.

Also, please report back on how this version improves (hopefully)
Dongle->RF communication.