[drats_users] e-mail question

Dan Smith
Thu Oct 29 10:25:32 PDT 2009

> Still no joy. In fact, when I try to open the message in the outbox
> (any email I've composed) it says "message in use by another task."

Okay, file a bug and attach your debug log please.  I bet something
broke there in the forwarding process and it retained the lock.  After
you grab the debug log, a restart of D-RATS will unlock the message.

This changed in 0.3.1 and is very complex, so this particular scenario
must not have been tested.

> Is it possible that I have something configured incorrectly in
> Outgoing Email? All looks fine according to gmail documentation (port
> 587. TLS enabled, etc).

No, I'm sure it's a bug and not a configuration issue.  I need to post a
new beta to get a few features out, so if you can file a bug with the
log I can see about getting this fixed for that posting.