[drats_users] e-mail question

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Thu Oct 29 10:22:16 PDT 2009

Still no joy. In fact, when I try to open the message in the outbox (any
email I've composed) it says "message in use by another task." Is it
possible that I have something configured incorrectly in Outgoing Email? All
looks fine according to gmail documentation (port 587. TLS enabled, etc).

Auto message forwarding is enabled.
Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT
APRS: W0RMT-7, -12