[drats_users] Sending Messages

Ron Wenig
Sun Oct 25 20:40:43 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I'm using version 3.1 and have a question about sending messages.  I
have "Auto forward" enabled and "Queue flush interval" set at 60
seconds.  I had 2 messages queued up for someone else.  That person
started D-Rats and I was waiting for the messages to automatically be
sent.  They never went.  I tried to click the 2 messages and manually
forward the messages and it said they were locked by another function.
I had to restart D-Rats and then select forward the message to finally
send them.  I think I remember the beta program automatically sending
messages.  Anyone else notice this.

73, Ron ny3j