[drats_users] d-rats email / map use ?

IZ5FSA
Thu Oct 15 16:22:51 PDT 2009

Dan,
when I ask to a station for the version... the station could answer its
services... you can choose a different color for the station name in the
right bar and put detailed info into its tooltip window. The question
is: what kind of services we need to know? Only e-mail gateway? And what
kind of info (description) we can do?