[drats_users] D-Rats Using The DV-Dongle

Ron Wenig
Tue Oct 6 07:50:15 PDT 2009

Dan,

Usually the RF to RF chats are good.  Every once in a while there is a
broken packet and that's understandable because of RF conditions.
Dongle to Dongle seems to be ok also.  It's just Dongle to RF where
there is a problem and to the point that it's not usable.  The Dongle
users usually can copy the D-Rats chats from the RF users ok.

Ron ny3j