[drats_users] D-Rats Using The DV-Dongle

Ron Wenig
Mon Oct 5 20:02:38 PDT 2009

I was on the REF0015C reflector today testing the DV-Dongle. Two other
stations were on and I received a couple of messages from them ok. Then
I received, what I call "broken packets". The messages that I received
were in yellow with a CQCQCQ address, a [SOB] in the beginning of the
packet and a [EOB] at the end. The text was unreadable. I have also seen
this
when sending a message in D-Rats from a  DV-Dongle to a radio.

Has anyone else noticed this and is there a fix for it.

73, Ron ny3j