[drats_users] "cannot connect" messager issue

Dan Smith
Sun Oct 4 10:03:25 PDT 2009

> Dans system is down.  He is trying to fix it.  There is some bug in
> it that causes it to crash every 4 or so days.  He'll get it back up
> as soon as he can.

Sorry, nobody told me this time and I didn't realize from the previous
message that he was talking about the public ratflectors.

I've already fixed one problem that made a big difference, but there is
one more that is causing it to slowly leak memory.  Because it takes
days and days to crash, it's really hard to pinpoint.  Sorry about that.

I can set it to restart whenever it crashes but then I'll never be able
to find the problem...

Maybe it would be best to make one of them restart and the other not and
I'll just pay attention to the other?  With the new block routing
scheme, you can attach RF to either of them without a problem.