[drats_users] drats_users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Dick Bishop
Sat Oct 3 19:41:40 PDT 2009

Dan,
I'm getting a "cannot connect" messager (( 100061) connection refused)).  I
get on this on two PC both on the same network. I'm using  D-rats
v0.3.1b6. I have tried to connect on several reflectors with the same
results.
 Thanks
 Dick W4NWD