[drats_users] [D-RATS] #134: Message forms in the config file but not in message templates

Dan Smith
Thu Oct 1 13:04:59 PDT 2009

> I really don't know how to explain it.  There is a window for
> template forms that has some preloaded forms and ones that were
> created before forms had issued.  Then there is a tab where you can
> create a "new" message to send.  The choices between the templates
> and the "new" message forms are different (IE some are missing in one
> and present in the other).

Okay, well, a debug log, and a copy of the form (the .xml
file) are what I need to start looking.  Screenshots would be very
helpful as well.

> Sorry but I am not a techno.  I can find the problems but don't know
> how to properly explain how it is failing.  If I get a chance I will
> try to add a full debug log.  As for screen shots, I don't have a
> clue....

Well, I'm sure you understand that I can't diagnose something if I'm not
sure what the offending behavior is.  A debug log and the .xml file
should be easy to get.  As far as how to get screenshots easily on
Windows, hopefully someone on the list can suggest something.  It's
built into Linux, but I think you need something else with Windows.