[drats_users] [D-RATS] #134: Message forms in the config file but not in message templates

Carl Davis
Thu Oct 1 12:07:37 PDT 2009

> Comment(by kk7ds):
>
>  I'm not sure what you mean about "cut and pasted a message
> to the config
>  file".
I had someone place the form in their public folder, I uploaded it to my folder, I then ran the %APPDATA% (or whatever it is) in the run window, when it showed the folders I went back to my public folder and copied the file I had uploaded and put a copy of it in to that folder that appeared after running the %APPDATA% thingy where you pointed me to where the forms are stored after we create them.

  I'm also not sure what you mean about the
> discrepancy between the
>  new form and the template list.

I really don't know how to explain it.  There is a window for template forms that has some preloaded forms and ones that were created before forms had issued.  Then there is a tab where you can create a "new" message to send.  The choices between the templates and the "new" message forms are different (IE some are missing in one and present in the other).

>  Please do attach a full debug log, as well as screenshots
> as it sounds
>  like that might be necessary for me to understand what's
> going on.

Sorry but I am not a techno.  I can find the problems but don't know how to properly explain how it is failing.  If I get a chance I will try to add a full debug log.  As for screen shots, I don't have a clue....
Carl