[drats_users] config page PDF error / ratflector / continue setup

eegah1
Sat Nov 7 09:49:56 PST 2009

Dan:
- Wanted to let you know that I tried to access the "Configuration" PDF file
in the documents and the link does not work (all others do). The one I am
talking about is "Documentation / User Manual / Configuration" and then it
fails when clicking on the upper right PDF icon (TCPDF error:...).
- With the "Running Your Own Ratflector", is there a way to connect two (or
more) D-Star radios running D-Rats via RF voice/data through the Internet?
So if two stations are separated further than RF range will allow them to
connect via simplex D-Rats connection (and they can not access D-Star
Internet connected Gateways), but they have Internet connections...is there
a way can they connect both via D-Rats (laptop connection) as well as by RF
voice? And if so, can it be done without taking bandwidth on your public
Ratflectors but on the users connection? A variation of "3.2 Scenario 2"?
- Thanks for your recent help on the code for APRS/DPRS, everything still
seems to work well. Am going to continue setting things up and will let you
know if I find any issues. Next will be setting up an external GPS, QST
weather/gps feeds between D-Rats connected RF stations, and really get to
know the message "path" / "forwarding" options as well as form creation.
- Thanks again.
Brent w9dbe