[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2 update

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Thu Nov 5 07:06:51 PST 2009

Not sure if forwarding is working properly- I need to test it some more.

I did just open a received email and changed the destination callsign to
WB5PJB to see if it gets automatically forwarded, and it did not move to the
outbox by itself (is it supposed to?). I'll continue to do more testing.

One question: Is it possible to send an email to the DRATS configured
address that will automatically get routed to a station on the DRATS
network? In other words, what would the email have to look like for DRATS to
recognize it as bound for another station and put it in the outbox for
forwarding?

My station will be on the Ratflector all day, and it is on rf W0CDS port C
(linked to REF015C) if anyone wants to test message operations, file
transfers, or wants to chat.

73 de Bud

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT