[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Mon Nov 2 19:16:14 PST 2009

One other interesting thing I noticed: The last line in the line of inbox
messages has no sender, recipient, subject or type listed, but there is a
Date (in bold): 17:00:00 1969-12-31. When I double click on this line, I get
the "message in use by another task" dialog.

Not sure who sent me a DRATS message back in 1969 :)

No other message locked dialogs yet.

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT
APRS: W0RMT-7, -12