[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 2 19:10:25 PST 2009

> Same thing just happened here with 0.3.2b2- an email received for my
> account was delivered to the outbox. The "destination callsign" listed
> was my full name (as it appears on the email account) and not my call,
> so perhaps it thought the message was destined for another station?

Yeah, I just realized that I was confused between the checks that get
done before we agree to forward a message and the ones where we
determine if it should go into the Inbox or Outbox.

I will try to unify the checks that the router uses and the ones that
make the Inbox/Outbox decision to try to clear things up a bit more.

Any stray "this message is locked" warnings yet?  That's what I spent
the most time on today...