[drats_users] 0.3.2b1 message hanging

Ron Wenig
Sun Nov 1 18:45:37 PST 2009

Dan,

I restarted D-Rats and tried to look at the message but I still get the
message:

Unable To Open: Message In Use By Another Task

So I can't look at the message but the recipient is Jim on one of them
and Patrick on the other one.  Source callsign is NY3J on both and
destination callsign is NS3K on Jim's message and N3TSZ on Patrick's.

Ron