[drats_users] 0.3.2b1 message hanging

Ron Wenig
Sun Nov 1 18:23:58 PST 2009

Dan,

I reported messages not automatically forwarding and then it worked.
Tonight someone was logged on and his station was in the station list.
I created  a message and waited for it to go out.  I have auto send set
to 60 seconds.  It didn't go out and the message did not lock.  The
other person then logged off and back on again.  The message then locked
but it still didn't automatically send.  The message is sitting in my
outbox and I can't do anything with it.  Attached is the debug log.

Thanks,

Ron ny3j