[drats_users] 0.3.2b1 message hanging

Gary Sutton
Sun Nov 1 13:43:33 PST 2009

Bud, yes, I have noticed the same thing in 0.3.2b1. I have also noticed that
when I go to forward a message, because now I have to manually forward a new
message in the Outbox, the port that automatically gets popped into the
forwarding window is the ID-1, which doesn't match the port I have set on
the Chat tab at the time, which is the IC-2820. I guess if you have just one
port setup, then it isn't an issue, but when I have two radios setup and
have a radio assigned in the Chat tab, then my own way of thinking is that
the radio assigned in the Chat tab is my current active radio for all
transmissions, so it can be a gotcha if the forwarding window throws in a
different radio as the port to use. Or, another way to look at it might be
for the program to keep track of which port it last heard the station on to
whom you are forwarding the message and pick that port as the default. Not a
big deal, but you have to be observant to keep from forwarding an email to
the wrong radio port.

73,

Gary
WB5PJB