[drats_users] d-rats won't start

Dave Thomas
Sun May 24 05:32:33 PDT 2009

I too can't run the latest betas, they don't seem to open when clicked.
Brief nano second on screen then gone.

Thanks

de DAVE (2W0RUH)

73

___

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document is confidential. It
is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately and delete this document.
The contents on this document must not be disclosed to any other person nor
may any copies be taken.  Whilst all attachments and out going mail is
scanned for viruses, I take no responsibility for any virus so transmitted.

Security Warning: This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. All liability
for any claims arising as a result of using this medium to transmit
information by us or to us is excluded to the extent permitted by law.