[drats_users] E Mail

Dan Smith
Wed May 20 11:25:33 PDT 2009

> Nope it's not. And that seems to be what the problem was.
>
> When I put in a valid address it works.

Okay, verizon is being picky :)

> However, the original email is still sitting in my form manager. Why
> does it not drop off when the email goes through?

For logging.  In 0.3 it's a little more organized.

> Am I going to have to send every email that comes through me
> manually? Stuff that!!

No, you just need to add email rules for each person you want to allow
through, unless you want to allow anyone (which I wouldn't recommend).
That's done in the email access bit of the config.

> I still don't really understand how users are going to use it. I get
> that RF users will be able to forward email but I thought the point
> was to allow remote Internet connected users to send mail. But if
> they can get to me via the Internet they can also get to their
> provider right?

Right, Gordon just wanted to use it for simulation of the actual
workflow, I think.  For training and such.