[drats_users] E Mail

Mark Phillips
Wed May 20 09:51:10 PDT 2009

Nope it's not. And that seems to be what the problem was.

When I put in a valid address it works.

However, the original email is still sitting in my form manager. Why
does it not drop off when the email goes through?

Am I going to have to send every email that comes through me manually?
Stuff that!!

I still don't really understand how users are going to use it. I get
that RF users will be able to forward email but I thought the point was
to allow remote Internet connected users to send mail. But if they can
get to me via the Internet they can also get to their provider right?

Mark (who's clearly missing something here)

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
Randolph, NJ