[drats_users] D-RATS User Manual - 1st draft

Dan Smith
Wed May 13 08:03:52 PDT 2009

> In my 5 minutes of looking, YES, move ahead.  I wish I had even half
> of this when I started.  I can see some things that can use some
> expanding, but it's there.  With a lot of exposure at Dayton, there
> will be lots of new users, or attempted users.  Better to have a
> little than none.  (This is a lot more than a little.)

Well, definitely speak up on (or correct) the things that need
expanding.  I agree that there are some places where a little more
explanation of the overall feature could be helpful, instead of just
explaining what each of the values are.  That will come with time,
though.