[drats_users] Connectivity test

Dan Smith
Sat May 2 09:30:44 PDT 2009

Hi Arnold,

> There are some strange button labels in the connectivity test.  When
> setting up the test, shouldn't the button at the bottom that says
> "Forward" actually be "Next"?
>
> When the status says Complete, The buttons on the bottom say "Back,
> Apply, Cancel".  I understand Back and Cancel, but what's being
> applied?  Is this just Done?

You're exactly right.  For that "wizard" type interface, I'm using a
pre-made class called an "Assistant".  The good thing is that it makes
it easier to create that tool, but the downside is that it's not as
easy to control how it looks.

I definitely agree that it needs to change, I just need to decide if I
need to implement the whole thing myself or find out if I can control
it more closely.