[drats_users] 91AD issues

Arnold Harding
Fri May 1 16:56:11 PDT 2009

I'm having problems getting my IC-91AD to talk D-RATS.  Actually it
does communicate with simple Ping and some chat messages, but no file
exchanges at all.  It doesn't seem to matter if I'm trying to go
through a repeater, or simplex, I get just about the same problems.  I
can use the repeater easily with 5 watts with my 2820, and when the
91AD is using the same antenna and high power, it really isn't happy
communicating.

I attached screen captures of the 91AD Digital and Common settings in
hope that someone sees what I have been unable to see.

Thanks, Arnold
KQ6DI